- Demonstrations by local and national artists.
- Painting of the month – members vote for their favorite original painting.
- Plein-Air – sessions are scheduled in various locations in Citrus County.
- Library – books and videos available for checkout.
WORKSHOPS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
- Workshops are offered several times throughout the year with well-known artists.
- Spring and Holiday Luncheons – original watercolors by visiting artists are up for raffle.
- Show and Tell – Casual meeting where members discuss their techniques.
- Paint-Around – Members paint their mark on each painting in rotation.
- Instruction – Several members offer watercolor instruction.
- CWS has Semi-Annual shows, one in November, the other in February or March at Homosassa Wildlife Park in the main entrance area.
- CWS also takes part in many other shows in the surrounding area.
The CWS year goes from June 1 through May 31.
Annual dues are $35. Dues paid after January 1 2021 apply to the 2021-2022 membership year. Membership is good through May 31, 2022
To join or renew your membership in CWS please enter your information in the type-in Membership Application Form (link below). Please include your name, address, city, zip, telephone, e-mail and snowbird address.
Print the completed Membership Form and mail with your check payable to CWS.
Mail to the PO Box below:
Citrus Watercolor Society
P.O. Box 2464
Inverness, FL 34451-2464